CALL FOR ENTRIES
The competition is open.
- The 5th edition of the Pentawards, the world’s major competition devoted exclusively to packaging design is open for entries from 4 April to 20 May 2011.
- Packaging designers, brand owners, packaging suppliers from the world over are invited to enter their best creations in more than 44 categories divided into 5 major sectors: Food – Beverages – Body - Other Markets – Luxury
- An international jury composed of 12 professionals from packaging design and marketing and its chairman will bestow the Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Pentawards. The best of the show will be crowned with the prestigious and unique Diamond Pentaward.
- Avery Dennison, EskoArtwork, Luxepack and Sleever International, all official sponsors of the Pentawards, will each handover a special prize (worth 5,000€).
- All winning designs will be published by Taschen in the second volume of "The Package Design Book".
- The winners will be exhibited in January 2012 at The DesignPack Gallery in Paris (France).
- The Pentawards ceremony will be presented on the 29th of September 2011 in New York, Times Square, at the Marriott Le Marquis hotel.
CALL FOR ENTRIES:
Registration will be open online from the 4 April to 20 May 2011 for all packaging, or line of packaging, created or placed on the market since 1 January 2010, anywhere in the world.
Entry fee per creation submitted in a category:
EARLY BIRD - from 4 April to 15 April 2011 - €150
FULL REGISTRATION - 16 April to 13 May 2011 - €195
LAST CHANCE - from 14 May to 20 May 2011 - €225
The site www.pentawards.org is accessible in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.